In a cross-disciplinary cooperation the
- LvB Chair of Statistics (Wolfgang Härdle) and the
- JP Private Equity (Hermann Elendner)
are organizing jointly with the
- Institute for Economic Theory II (Macro; Michael Burda), the
- Chair of Information Systems (Stefan Lessmann), and the
- Chair of Computer Engineering (Björn Scheuermann)
the monthly discussion series BlockChain Nights to foster a factual debate regarding Crypto-Currencies, Blockchain Technology, and Smart Contracts. The aim of BlockChain Nights is to bring together students, researchers, and start-ups from Berlin's venture scene. The series are cross-disciplinary and address those interested in business, economics or technology backgrounds, both theorists, and practitioners.
Next BlockChain Night:
BCN#2 closer look
as part of the "Crypto-Currencies in a Digital Economy" conference
When: Nov 16, 2017 at 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Where: Einstein Center Digital Future, Wilhelmstraße 67, 10117 Berlin
More info at www.blockchainnights.com.